How To Track Speed Post Status In India?
India Post Tracking service allows you to check the delivery information of your consignment easily.
- Find and enter the Tracking Number / Ref Number given to you during parcel booking.
- Press track button.
- Tracking results will be displayed instantly at the below section.
- If you want go to full screen mode, you can press "Open in new window" link.
- Your privacy is fully protected. We don't store any tracking information.
Speed Post Tracking Number
While tracking speed post please ensure that your are using correct number format to track your parcels. Tracking number formats for
various type of parcels are summarized below :
Tracking Number Format
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE233456789IN||13|
|International EMS Artilces to be delivered in India||EE223256789XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||000000000000000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
Where to find tracking numbers?
Tracking numbers can be found at receipt given to you at the Post office during the time of booking.
What type of items can be tracked?
- Registered Letter
- Insured Letter
- Value Payable Letter
- Insured Value Payable Letter
- International Tracking India Post
- India Post Passport Tracking
- Track Consignment India Post
- Registered Packets
- Value Payable Parcel
- Insured Value Payable Parcel
- Registered Periodicals
- Registered Parcel
- Insured Parcel
- Business Parcel COD
- Express Parcel
- Express Parcel COD
- Electronic Money Order (e-MO)
- International EMS
- Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP)
Where for find India Post Customer care numbers?
Speed Post customer care call centres are available for all popular cities in India. In case of any query you can call customer care
executives or can directly email them with details. Find speedpost customer care details here.
Using Speed Post SMS Tracking
India post also allows you Article tracking using SMS.
for example To track article No.EE223456782IN
POST TRACK EE123456789IN (** send to 166 or to 51969 number )
In case you want to track e-MONEY ORDER (e-MO). You need to send SMS in below format to 166 or to 51969 number
POST TRACK 222256789123456789 (** send to 166 or to 51969 number )
- The SMS is case sensitive. Use all CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Status will be available for items booked up to 60 days from the date of SMS enquiry.
- The service is available from all the service providers in the Country.
- Rates charged by the Service provider are applicable.
Advantages of India Speedpost
SpeedPost is a reliable very courier service provided by India Post. This service was launched in August 1986 and it one of the best service among the services that offer assured fast delivery across the region. You can dispatch Letters, Parcels, Gifts, Documents, Articles and similar items in India but also across the world.
- Affordable prices
- Assured delivery, with compensation for lapses
- Highly responsive attitude to customers
- Delivery intimation/Status check
- Fast and Time bound delivery
- Global coverage
- Online tracking facility
## India Post DOP Agents can login to Agent Portal from : DOP Agent Login
Department Of India Post also comes with many saving Schemes. Offered Saving Schemes are
- Post Office Savings Account
- 5-Year Post Office Recurring Deposit Account (RD)
- Post Office Time Deposit Account (TD)
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme Account (MIS)
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
- 15 year Public Provident Fund Account (PPF)
- National Savings Certificates (NSC)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts
Speedpost services are avaiblae in all popular Indian Cities like Gurgaon,Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Patna, Nagpur, Lucknow,
Jaipur, Pondicherry, Allahabad, Ahmadabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar Calcutta, Calicut Chandigarh, Cochin, Pune, Noida, Trivandrum, Madurai,
Trichy and other cities as well.